Making and Marketing things since the 1990s.
From the 90’s to 201 I’ve worked in a lot of different jobs. Lawn care, Construction, Janitor, Band Member, Concert Promoter, Designer, Web Developer, Product Manager, and more. I finally landed in Digital Marketing and I’ve stayed there the longest.
In the summer of 2019 I left all client work and focused on projects I invested in for 7 months. It was a wild ride, but only a few things worked out. Here’s the full list of things I invested in:
- Myth Watches
- LocalVibes.co: Local business marketing / SEO services.
- Trucking Labs: helping truck drivers find better jobs around the world, starting with TruckDrivingJobsCanada.com
- myCast.io: Fan casting site for movies, books, video games, and fan fiction. The #1 fan casting site in the world, by the way. 🙂
- HyperTribal.com: A content engines. Making music, podcasts, and more.
- Biospherian: Regenerative real estate company focused on buying and improving land.
Recent clients and friends:
- Dropified drop-shipping automation software for ecommerce stores.
- Truck Driver Jobs in America, The #1 truck driving jobs website for Class A CDL truck drivers. They help thousands of truckers get driving jobs every month at trucking companies hiring near them.
- Five Minute Music makes video guitar lessons for beginners. Also offers private music lessons in Tuscaloosa, AL.
- Big Cade is a Hip Hop artist / Rapper from Tuscaloosa, AL who is quickly moving up the indie rap scene.
- Respect The Polygon is the rock band from Tuscaloosa, AL I play bass guitar for.
- Brother Hamm (Jamey Lane Hamm) is a worship leader, singer / songwriter in Tuscaloosa, AL.
- Lost Keep is a Macabre Artist / Illustrator from Tuscaloosa, AL who travels the world while making art along the way.
- Clients I’ve worked with in the past:
- New Vision Interactive Media
- Limelight Performance (co-founder)
- The Web Craftsmen (co-founder)
- SM Agency
- Randall Reilly
- The University of Alabama