Making and Marketing things since the 1990s.
These days I invest my time, energy, and resources building, growing, and selling websites and companies.
Paris Vega Media
Paris Vega Media is the first company I started back in 2006 to offer graphic design services to bands, and local businesses. I designed several CD Album Covers and logos at first. Then as my skills grew the company evolved. I learned web design & development while working on the job for an internet marketing company, so I started offering those services as a freelancer. Over time those web services turned into a separate company called The Web Craftsmen. Now all my projects start here in Paris Vega Media before being sold or spinning off into their own business.
Current Projects I’m working on at Paris Vega Media:
- Hyper Tribal niche content & audience building experiments.
- Sellings stuff at The Vega Family Store on Etsy for things designed, built, found, or grown by my family.
- Sometimes I post design work or experiments on Dribbble
Other Current Projects, Partnerships, and Investments
Trucking Labs offers Trucking Industry Software, Services, and Supplies.
TruckingIndustryJobs.com lists truck driving jobs and trucking companies in the USA and around the world.
TruckDrivingJobsCanada.com lists truck driving jobs and trucking companies in Canada.
The Nine is a Web Design, Website Development, and Digital Marketing company.
myCast.io is a Fan Casting website for movies, tv shows, books, and other types of stories.
Vox Verba creates powerful copywriting guides built with AI, the voices of your best people, and your customers.
Biospherian is a regenerative real estate company.
Past businesses, clients, and projects:
- Dropified Product Management for drop-shipping automation software for ecommerce stores. (2019)
- The American Driver Network: Digital Marketing Director and Product Management for Truck Driver Jobs in America, The #1 truck driving jobs website for Class A CDL truck drivers. They help thousands of truckers get driving jobs every month at trucking companies hiring near them. (New Vision Innovative Marketing 2013-2019)
- Limelight Performance (co-founder): Healthcare patient feedback app. (2013-2017)
- The Web Craftsmen (co-founder, sales, designer, front end dev, ): Mobile-First Responsive Website Design & Development, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and Software UX/UI Design. (2012-2014)
- idgroup: Web Development for a Branding Agency. (2012-2014)
- Netchex: Web Dev for Benefits, HR & Payroll Software (2012)
- alden software: UX/UI Design for Infrastructure Asset Management Software (2011)
- Teksouth: UX/UI Design for Software design and data warehousing (2010-2011)
- SM Agency: Web Design, Development, and Digital Marketing Agency (2009-2010)
- Randall Reilly: Web Designer/Developer and Production Manager for a leading Publisher, Data Provider, and Digital Marketing Agency in trucking, construction, materials and landscaping industries. (2006-2009)
- The University of Alabama : Graphic Designer (2004-2006)
- Evision Marketing Group: Web Design, Web Development, and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for trucking industry recruiting websites. (2002)