Making and Marketing things since 2006.
Over the years I’ve worked as a Designer, Web Developer, Product Manager, and Marketing Consultant for clients in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, and around the world. Now I’m focusing on a new project that offers marketing, advertising, and SEO services to local businesses.
Recent Clients I’ve worked for in different roles:
- The Nine, Tuscaloosa Web Design and Development Company
- Dropified drop-shipping automation software for ecommerce stores.
- The #1 truck driving jobs website for Class A CDL truck drivers. They help thousands of truckers get driving jobs every month at trucking companies hiring near them.
- Five Minute Music makes video guitar lessons for beginners. Also offers private music lessons in Tuscaloosa, AL.
- Big Cade is a Hip Hop artist / Rapper from Tuscaloosa, AL who is quickly moving up the indie rap scene.
- Respect The Polygon is the rock band from Tuscaloosa, AL I play bass guitar for.
- Brother Hamm (Jamey Lane Hamm) is a worship leader, singer / songwriter in Tuscaloosa, AL.
- Lost Keep is a Macabre Artist / Illustrator from Tuscaloosa, AL who travels the world while making art along the way.
- Clients I’ve worked with in the past:
- New Vision Interactive Media
- Limelight Performance (co-founder)
- The Web Craftsmen (co-founder)
- SM Agency
- Randall Reilly
- The University of Alabama