I shouldn’t be giving you this information. As Spider Man’s uncle said, “With great power comes great responsibility”. If you don’t know what you’re doing, you’ll hurt somebody. Keep that in mind if you choose to install the following plugins on your WordPress website.
Make the wrong move around one of these bad boys and you’ll be peeling your face off the floor.
WordPress SEO Plugins
I’ve used a lot of WordPress SEO plugins. Of all plugins I’ve tested, these are the 10 that were the easiest to use and got the best results. (These recommendations are based on my experience at the time I wrote this post).
- All In One SEO : Automatically generate search engine friendly page titles and much more. Download All In One SEO
- Google XML Sitemaps : Generates a XML-Sitemap compliant sitemap of your website. This format is supported by Ask.com, Google, YAHOO and MSN Search. Download Google XML Sitemap
- Redirection : Allows you to manage 301 redirections, keep track of 404 errors, and generally tidy up any loose ends your site may have. A nice interface for those who don’t want to mess with a .htaccess file. Download Redirection
- SEO Friendly Images : Automatically adds ALT and TITLE text to all of your images. This helps your site conform to W3C standards and adds valuable keyword text for search engines to gobble up. Download SEO Friendly Images
- Global Translator : Automatically translates your website into 48 languages. Download Global Translator
- SEO Smart Links : Automatically build internal links on your website by linking keywords and phrases in your posts and comments with corresponding posts, pages, categories and tags on your blog. Download SEO Smart Links
W3 Total CacheWP Super Cache: Google considers the speed of your website to determine where you rank in search results. This plugin makes your website 10 times faster according to the plugin author. Download W3 Total CacheDownload WP Super Cache
- Google Analyticator : Google Analytics right in your WordPress dashboard. Download Google Analyticator
- WP to Twitter : Google includes Twitter activity in search results. Automatically post new articles to your Twitter account with this plugin. Download WP To Twitter
- : Automatically generate a list of related posts. This helps build more internal links and increase page views. Download YARPP
You’ve got some face juice on the ground there.
Yep. Got it.
What are your favorite SEO plugins?
Leave comments below.
Photo edited by Paris Vega