The First Customers podcast is on a mission to learn how entrepreneurs, founders, CEOs, and sales & marketing experts found their very first customers. The show is hosted by Paris Vega, a digital marketer with twenty years of experience in Design, Web Dev, SEO, Ecom, & Lead Gen. If you’d like to be a guest, or advertise on the podcast, contact me.
Where to watch or listen
The First Customers podcast is on all popular social, video, and podcasting platforms.
- First Customers Youtube Channel (video)
- First Customers on Spotify (video or audio)
- First Customers on Twitter (video)
- First Customers on Facebook (video)
- First Customers on TikTok (video clips)
Audio Podcast Platforms:
- First Customers on Apple Podcasts (audio)
- First Customers on Google Podcasts (audio)
- First Customers on Audible (audio)
- First Customers on Amazon Music (audio)
- First Customers on iHeart Radio (audio)
- First Customers on Radio Public (audio)
- First Customers on Stitcher (audio)
- First Customers on Pandora (audio)
- First Customers on Overcast (audio)
- First Customers on Pocket Casts (audio)
- First Customers RSS Feed (feed)
More About the show
Each episode goes deep into the stories of people across a variety of industries: Manufacturing, Logistics, SaaS, Coaching/Training/Teaching, Recruiting, Travel, Podcasting, Engineering, and more.
The conversation usually covers their sales strategy, process, and tactics. Common questions I ask them include:
- How did you start your business?
- How did you target your first customers?
- How do you find leads?
Each interview figures out how someone went from zero to one customer. The very beginning of a business when the founder, marketing, or sales team stare at an empty client list and reach out to their first prospects is an important moment.
- What patterns are there in the strategy and tactics used across different industries?
- What works, and what doesn’t?
- How does one human convince another to take a chance on their new business?
Let’s find out together on the The First Customers podcast.
art cold calling Design digital marketing entrepreneurship free God google industrial design marketing networking sales SEO small business startups strategy ui usability user experience user interface design ux
Show Notes, Links, & Transcripts for First Customers podcast episodes:
View all First Customers podcast show notes.